I didn’t write last night because we were celebrating Gina Party’s birthday. That was exactly what I needed after spending Friday night drinking at the satellite office, Saturday at the Chili Cook-Off in Westport, and Sunday at Ozzie’s watching the Chiefs kick the crap out of the Broncos. But, hey, that’s what friends do.
I thought it might be a good idea to feature SOB cast members on their birthdays, so let’s start with GP.
Some interesting things you may not know about Gina Party
– Owns more clothes and shoes than a Hollywood Diva.
– Walks into Victoria’s Secret like Norm on Cheers.
– Falls asleep on the toilet.
– Considers Saturday as her Hump Day.
– Drunk dials her parents.
– Began smoking in the 7th grade, and tried to kick the habit in the 8th.
– Was forced to spend a 9-day stint in rehab after getting caught drinking for the third time at her Catholic high school. She had one of her sisters smuggle in cigarettes.
– One of her regrets in life is turning down Johnny and Dave when they offered to double-up on her during senior year.
You know I like my girls a little bit older.