What’s new? Let’s see…
* Gawker sent an email to let me know their website had been hacked – and my username and password are available on the internet.
* I discovered that I’ll lose more weight if I drink a protein shake after the gym instead of one from Sonic.
* I got a haircut today – and it was just me and the stylist – and she was pretty – and I may or may not have pictured her topless.
* Crowe Dog gave me a 36″ console TV – which brings the total number of television sets in my apartment to four – and not one is HD-ready.
* I bought a big bottle of store brand bourbon for $13.99, and then poured it into an empty bottle of Jim Beam.
You know, livin’ the dream.
You get a line, I’ll get a pole
We’ll go fishing in the crawfish hole